Architecturally renovated Federation gem bathed in northern light
22 Calypso Avenue Mosman
5 bed | 3 bath | 1 carAn exquisite example of Mosman's fine Federation architecture, this picturesque home underwent a stunning restoration and renovation in 2009 by Federation era expert architect Hugh Fraser. On a coveted rear-to-north-facing level block, bathed in day-round sun, the property has been brilliantly updated and extended to suit the needs of a growing modern family, intelligently making use of space to feature flexible living spaces and an abundance of in-built storage. Its elegant interiors have been brought into the contemporary era with an array of luxurious designer finishes and inclusions.
- Magnificent ornate high ceilings, leadlights and picture rails
- Refined formal lounge/dining rooms with original fireplaces
- Open plan family room enclosed by full-length glass bi-folds
- Timber entertaining deck, low maintenance, secure level yard
- Eat-in CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop/90cm oven
- Master bedroom with private dressing room, Travertine ensuite
- Attic Playroom/kids' retreat adjoining the second and third bedrooms
- Ducted A/C, Solar Panels, blackbutt floors
- Carport with storeroom, high end security system
- 1100 bottle capacity wine cellar
In a dress circle harbourside enclave, the home is ideally located within a short stroll to Mosman village and walking distance to Sirius Cove Beach and the Mosman ferry wharves. Its family-oriented setting is 150m from Queenswood Girls, 200m to Mosman Prep School and 900m from Mosman High.
Land Size approx. 446sqm
Open times listed or by private appointment.